Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 5 of 30

Day 5: A picture of something that makes you happy

These boys seriously make me happy every day. Even on the days that are not so great. They still find some way to make me happy and smile. Having these two boys around has really taught me what life is all about. I love watching them grow and see their little personalities shine.

This cute little dog makes me happy too. He is our 'honeymoon baby' (we brought him home on our way home from our honeymoon) and seriously he is just like one of our kids. He sleeps in between Justin & I at night, hogs the couch during the day and will growl at you if you try to move him, loves to go with us in the car and likes to eat up the crumbs left in the high chair from Anthony. He is so spoiled and I don't think he knows how good he has it. I love it at night after I get the boys in bed he jumps up on my lap and snuggles with me. I love the fact that he is so loyal and protective of me and that I can do no wrong in his eyes. 

0 Thoughts: