Thursday, February 12, 2009

10 Tag

Ok, so my friend Misty, who is also OCD about doing tags, gave me this tag to do, and just like her, it was going to KILL me until I knew I had completed it!! That's why it is 10:45 p.m. and I am on the computer instead of...I don't know but you get the point!! Here it goes...and Misty, I really think we need serious HELP for this OCDness!!!
-10 TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. American Idol
2. Rachael Ray
3. Good Things Utah
4. The Biggest Loser
5. Hell's Kitchen
6. Regis & Kelly
7. Will Work For Food
8. Semi-Homemade
9. Rock Of Love Bus
10. The Bachelor
-10 Favorite Restaurants
1. Los Amigos
2. Joe Veras
3. Los Hermanos
4. Groggs (Price)
5. Friendship (Florida)
6. The Brewery
7. Del Taco
8. Barry's
9. Little Acorn
10. Dalton's
-10 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Justin went to work.
2. We met Justin for lunch.
3. We went to the library.
4. We made sugar cookies.
5. Got creeped out by a weird guy at Wal Mart.
6. Played at a friends house.
7. Enjoyed Jaxon's naptime by watching tv.
8. Got after Jaxon for bugging the dog.
9. Took a shower.
10. Went to bed before Justin got home from work.
-10 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Spring
2. Warmer weather
3. Getting some debt paid off
4. Health benefits to become effective.
5. Jaxon to be potty trained.
6. Building up a savings account
7. Summer
8. Going swimming at the pool.
9. My anniversary
10. Going to bed and getting some sleep.
-10Things On My Wish List
1. Warmer weather
2. To possibly add to our family
3. Summer
4. Patience
5. Losing 10lbs.
6. Being more physically fit
7. Another family vacation to Florida
8. A trip to Figi for Justin & I
9. More hours in a day (you know, for doing more tags!)
10. To be able to go to a Nascar Race with Justin
-10 People I Tag
1. Holly
2. Tammy
3. Heidi
4. Ashley
5. Whoever else reads this and wants to do it!
So there it is, my "10" tag. Hope you are happy Misty, cause I know I feel better!!

1 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Mwaa haa haa I knew my evil influence would get ya! :) I agree...we really do need professional help. The chocolate and soda treatment doesn't seem to be working...