Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin!!


Today is Justin's 32nd birthday! What an old man!! We celebrated yesterday with my family. I made him some peanut butter fingers, then he got to open, wait...Jaxon opened, his presents. He had a good time, and he gets to celebrate even more today by going to work! I am sure he is loving that. Anyway, just thought I would give you 32 reasons why I love Justin...here goes!

1. He is patient.
2. He is compassionate.
3. He is a great dad.
4. He works hard to support and take care of our family.
5. He is honest.
6. He is pretty good looking.
7. He is funny.
8. He has seen soooo many movies and tells me which actor is which.
9. He is very family oriented.
10. He is very un-selfish.
11. He is always willing to help.
12. He is so supportive of me and things I do.
13. He has a 'bad boy' side to him.
14. He only wants the best for Jaxon (and our future kids).
15. He is content with just hanging out with us on the weekends with out doing anything big.
16. He loves Park City as much as I do.
17. He is always willing to try new things.
18. He is always reminding me how good of a mom I am.
19. He is always reminding me how good of a wife I am.
20. He is proud to have me as his wife.
21. He loves showing Jaxon off.
22. He listens to me ramble on and on when something is bothering me.
23. He is so low maintence.
24. He is always the first to forgive and say he is sorry.
25. He is able to look past people's faults and see who they really are.
26. He is sooo smart in ways I am not.
27. He is good in the...well you know what I mean! (he will die when he reads this!!)
28. He has little ways of letting me know he loves me.
29. He is thoughtful.
30. He puts a lot of thought in to buying gifts.
31. He picked out my wedding ring all by himself, and I absolutely LOVE it.
32. And last but not least, I just love him for who he is!

So there you have it...32 reasons why I love this guy!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Aww, so cute! It was great to finally meet him on Saturday...I was kind of taken back by how FRIENDLY he was! (It's a very good thing...you don't meet very many people like that now-a-days!) Sounds like you had a great birthday celebration...minus the work part. :)

Ashley and Devan said...

Wow.. he is getting old! Just kidding! I love to tease Devan because he'll be 30 this year. Justin is such a nice guy. I hope he had a great birthday!