Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's

So Justin & I are pretty 'anti-Valentine's day' people. We might get each other a card but that is about it. I just think it is kind of a lame holiday, but whatever. Needless to say we didn't do much that day. I went and got my hair done and went grocery shopping that morning. It was sooo funny to see all the guys at the grocery store buying flowers and cards!! And that was at 7:00 a.m.! Then we just lounged all day. Watched tv in our comfy clothes and that was about it. However, earlier in the week, Jaxon & I made heart shaped sugar cookies. He is really into watching me cook, so this was a lot of fun for him. The best part was he would get so excited to cut them out with the cookie cutter, he would get his fingers in the way. So our heart shaped cookies all had finger prints in the middle of them! It was fun to watch him make them, and then of course the best part was eating them! Doing a 'cheese' for the camera!
He liked getting his hands in the flour, but then he would lick it off! GROSS!!

The finished product!



1 Thoughts:

Misty said...

Those cookies are so cute! I LOVE that Jaxon likes helping you in the kitchen!!