Friday, July 31, 2009

24th Of July Weekend

We had a fun holiday weekend. Justin had to work on Friday the 24th (stupid if you ask me) so Jaxon and I got up and went to the parade with my sister and her 2 boys. Jaxon and Kodi (his cousin) got new animal chairs from Grandpa & Grandma to go to the parade with...however they thought sitting on the curb by the dead grass was a lot more fun. Figures!! Jaxon & Kodi...the few minutes they actually sat in their chairs. Jaxon & I
Then on Sunday night we lit off fireworks at our house. This is Jaxon stepping on some Snap N Pops. He thought that was pretty cool!!
Watching Dad light fireworks
He loved watching them...in fact he is still talking about how we had to wait til it was 'more dark' to light the fireworks.
On the Saturday night we went to the Spanish Fork rodeo. Did I take any pics? No. I had my camera with me, but totally spaced it. We had a lot of fun watching the rodeo, and Jaxon is still talking about it also. I swear the kid never forgets ANYTHING!!!

1 Thoughts:

Misty said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Maybe your memory got transferred to Jaxon in-utero, so now you can't remember a thing, but he has a super-power memory. I'm just sayin'...