Monday, July 13, 2009

Pictures With Grandma

My mom decided that she wanted some pictures of me and my sister and the 3 grandsons. So a good friend of mine was nice enough to take them for us. She does great work and was so patient with these boys. I mean, you have an almost 3 year old, a 2 year old, and a 3 month old, all with a lot of personality and a lot of stubborness. Poor girl had her work cut out for her!! Check out her work, www.maezingsphotos.blogspot.com. Jaxon and I...doesn't he look so innocent?!
My mom and the three boys.
Jaxon, Kodi, Johnathan

All six of us, I love the different expressions on the boy's faces!

My 'little' sister Amber and I. Yeah she is like 4-5 inches taller than me, so not quite so little!

Thanks again Heidi for taking them!! They turned out great!!

3 Thoughts:

Hill Family said...

those pictures are really cute and you are looking so hot!

Misty said...

So cute! What a great idea. :) And yes, you are looking smokin' hot! (It's really not fair to the rest of us!)

Ashley and Devan said...

Really great pics! You look so good! I love your hair color. Jaxon is such a handsome boy!!