Friday, July 31, 2009

Harley Swims

Never turn your back on a mischevious 2 year old, or never leave your non-loving water dog alone with the mischevious 2 year old. This is what could happen! Never mind the fact that Jaxon is swimming naked, the poor dog hates the water and I don't think is a very good swimmer. Thank goodness there wasn't a ton of water in the pool.
This is Harley's look of 'I am so going to kill you kid' or 'Get me the @#$! out of here!' I am seriously suprised that Harley didn't bite Jaxon...these two are not the best of friends.
After Mom rescued Harley...I think he was running for cover!

4 Thoughts:

Ashley said...

I can't believe he put the dog in the pool, That is so dang funny! I will have to bring Trigger up, he would love to swim with Jaxon!

Ashley and Devan said...

Lol! Ahem, I think Harley hates the pool.. he looks ticked.
Hunter also enjoys a nice swim in the nude. Boys!

Misty said...

Heee heee heee...
Poor Harley...but SO cute!

Unknown said...

I just laughed my bum off!!!.. KILL ME!!! LOL LOL LOL... You just have to love boys!! They are soooo fun!!! LMAO!!