Friday, July 31, 2009

Late Night Ice Cream Lovers

(Justin is so going to kill me for putting this on here, but it is too funny not to!!!)
So most nights when Justin gets home from work he eats dinner and then has some ice cream. Might be a cone, might be a bowl...either way it is something ice cream. Well, apparently Harley loves ice cream too. See he always begs for food when we are eating, but he especially begs for ice cream. Crazy dog!! So the other night Harley was being especially cute about the begging process, so I grabbed the camera. Harley eyeing the bowl of ice cream.
At last Dad decided to give in and share his ice cream. Harley was so excited!! It was so stinkin funny, maybe you had to be there. I really think that Harley thinks that he is a human, I just don't have the heart to break it to him that he is a dog. These two are quite the ice cream loving pair!

4 Thoughts:

The Perry's said...

This is totally off the subject of your post, but I love your island in your kitchen. Very cute!

The Painters said...

LOL yeah, my Toby thinks he is human too, however my hubby says its because I treat him like one...which I guess I can't deny! He is always begging, and the other day he went to town on my plate of baked beans when I wasn't looking...he had it everywhere and had to get a bath! It was so funny, but I had to pretend to be mad!

Ashley and Devan said...

Me, Justin, and Harley would make quite the pair.. I LOVE icecream. I don't buy it very often because I eat a whole container in only a few days.
P.S. I hope that was Justin's last bite in the bottom picture!

Misty said...

Does Justin know you posted these photos? :) I love that little dog of yours...even though I'm pretty sure he hates my guts.