Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4 Years

It's official, Justin and I have been married 4 years today. It is hard to believe that it has only been 4 years, it feels more like 40. I think it is because we have more memories of doing things together married than we do of being single. We both joke that it is a miracle that we even work out, we are seriously so different!! I know they say opposites attract, and I think we are living proof of that! I have to say though, I love being married to this guy! I have learned so much in the past 4.5 years together about myself and life. I don't think any one else could have taught me these things except for Justin. I honestly feel so honored to be his wife and share his last name. It has been a full couple of years, and it hasn't always been easy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything or anyone else! This is us on our wedding day, July 8, 2005.
(Sorry, I had to take a picture of this hanging on our wall.)
My flowers I got today. 4 white roses, and FYI...he doesn't give white roses to just anyone. They really mean a lot to him. Only his mom and I are the only women in his life to receive them.

To celebrate our anniversary we bought tickets to the Brad Paisley concert in September. We both really wanted to go and decided that would be our way to celebrate. His sister is taking Jaxon overnight, so we can go to the concert and then stay up there overnight. We are really looking forward to it, and it will be nice to have some one on one time...kind of like when we were dating!

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY HONEY!! I LOVE YOU!!

2 Thoughts:

Hill Family said...

I thought your anniversary was later in the month, but congrats! Your picture is beautiful, by the way!

Misty said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary! :) This is such a great post! And the Brad Paisley concert is going to be SO MUCH FUN! What a perfect way to celebrate!