Friday, July 31, 2009

Check Out This Blog

On Good Things Utah (one of my favorite shows) yesterday they featured a lady who has decided to do 365 days of cooking dinner with her crockpot. She is over half way through her 365 days and has made a variety of different things. She has done main dishes, desserts, breads, side dishes, just about everything. She has a blog that she posts all her recipes on, I checked it out and some of the stuff looks really yummy!! I love cooking with my crock pot, it is so easy and doesn't heat up your house, my problem is though that I can never find recipes...looks like I found a few to try!! Her blog is 365daysofcrockpot.blogspot.com I have her link at the bottom of my blog, check her out!!

1 Thoughts:

Misty said...

I SO have to bookmart this blog now. Nothing makes me happier than being able to throw dinner in a crockpot in the morning and not touch it for the rest of the day. (But still have it ready when we're hungry and taste deelish.) :) Thanks!